Our Response To COVID-19
The health and safety of our guests, owners, and employees is our highest priority at Hauserman Rental Group. We are closely monitoring updates from Placer County, California Department of Public Health, Centers For Disease Control and World Health Organization regarding COVID-19 and doing the best we can to maintain our operations in ways that responsibly take into consideration the needs of our staff, guests, and community.
BOOKING & CANCELLATION POLICY WITH COVID-19
- Both parties are entering into this Agreement with knowledge and understanding of the current events associated with COVID-19 and the pandemic.
- The Cancellation Policy agreed to at the time of booking will prevail regardless of COVID-19’s impact. A myriad of travel insurance options is available to protect one’s investment.
- With regards to States of Emergency and so-called “shelter-in-place” or “stay-at-home” orders, HRG (i) will not violate any Stay Home Orders, notwithstanding any Party’s instructions and (ii) will obey all Fair Housing laws while pursuing safe COVID-19 practices. HRG cannot and will not determine the legal sufficiency or the good faith use of the stated reasons or purposes for either party choosing to enter into this Agreement.
- Some modifications, amendments, interruptions, delays, or disruptions from service providers, including services provided by HRG can be expected.
- Public, private, or HOA amenities may be limited, or may not be available at all. No refunds or adjustments in the terms of this Agreement will be made based on changes to public or private amenities.