Visit Dog Friendly Lake Tahoe!
Popular Lake Tahoe Dog Friendly Information
Your dogs don’t just have to sit at home while you’re out having fun – there are plenty of activities and attractions in Tahoe that welcome dogs. Tahoe offers dog-lovers some of these great activities and attractions:
- Dog Friendly Beaches
- Hiking Trails
- Dog Parks
- Dog Friendly Restaurants
- Lots of local pet services such as vets, grooming, and pet-sitters.
Dog Friendly Beaches Lake Tahoe
Well known dog-friendly beaches at Lake Tahoe include:
- Kiva Beach located on the South Shore
- The north end of Zephyr Cove Beach located on the East Shore
- Coon Street Beach located in King’s Beach on the North Shore
Less visited but equally fun are:
- The stretch of shoreline across from Blackwood Canyon on the West Shore
- Patton Beach in Carnelian Bay
- From the Nevada side of the lake, south of Incline Village you can find numerous trails leading to a pocket coves with dog friendly access. Parking is tightly restricted to deter crowds, so arrive early in the morning to snag your spot.
Tahoe City Dog Park – 211 Grove Street at Highway 28 – 530.583.3440
Doggie Day Care and Boarding in North Lake Tahoe
Pet Supply Stores
Scraps Dog Bakery – 8675 N Lake Blvd/H 28 Kings Beach – 530.546.2725
Additional Dog Friendly Tahoe Information
We recommend you check out these great dog friendly resources for even more information: