Looking for a Tahoe Ski Lease?
Hauserman Rental Group offers an array of ski lease properties that are generally available for 4-6 month leases between November and May. For all non-winter months, we also have several homes that are available for summer leases and monthly leases, or 31+ night stays. We stop leases when we run out of inventory, which is usually the case, or sometime in January or February.
How it works
In August, we will begin releasing all properties available for the upcoming winter. At this time, you will be able to see our inventory and call to ask questions or schedule a showing to secure your ski lease. We stop leasing for the season when we run out of inventory, which is usually the case, or sometime in January or February.
2023-2024 Tahoe Ski Lease Rates & Availability
SCROLL DOWN TO VIEW AVAILABLE PROPERTIES.
Come spend the winter in Lake Tahoe with a ski lease from Hauserman Rental Group! We have a number of beautiful private homes, cabins, and condos available. Rentals are located throughout the North and West Shores for the winter season so you can have easy access to the best ski resorts! Click on a property link below to read the inclusions found at the top of the property description. Click here for more information about how to obtain a ski lease. Inventory will display below as they become available - scroll down. Please note that we will only show available properties on or after August 1st prior to the upcoming winter season.
North Lake Tahoe Ski Lease Details
- For rentals 60+ nights, US Credit report and deposit check required with application. Applicants MUST be able to view property before application will be considered.
- For all ski lease rentals, security deposit (equal to one month's rent) plus first and last two month's rent is due before Move-In. Please note, this is equal to FOUR MONTHS' RENT DUE BEFORE MOVE IN. Utility deposit, insurance and/or pro-rated snow removal are also due before move-in, if applicable.
- 4-6 month lease tenants pay monthly rent which includes local phone service, cable or satellite TV, internet/WiFi, HOA dues, trash, water, sewer, and sewer treatment. In addition, renters pay gas, electric, pro-rated snow removal, and hot tub service if applicable. For shorter ski leases, utilities will be negotiated.
- Please note, professional house and carpet cleaning for all ski leases is required at the end of your tenancy and will be noted in your lease.
- Deposits will be refunded within 21 days after your lease end date. We highly recommend purchasing accidental damage insurance through us, to help cover your deposit.
Calendars may show blocked because of potential lease.
When the page below is blank we don't have any homes available to lease.