Lake Tahoe Ski Leases - Extended Stay Opportunities For The Winter
2018-2019 Ski Leases Rates & Availability Starting 6/15/18
Come spend the winter in Lake Tahoe with a seasonal ski lease from Hauserman Rental Group. We have a number of beautiful private homes, cabins, and condos that we offer, available throughout the North Shore and West Shore areas for easy long-term use throughout the ski season. Search our complete inventory of North Lake Tahoe ski leases and experience Tahoe skiing as it was meant to be! Can’t rent for an entire ski season? Check out all of our available North Lake Tahoe rentals. For more information, read our blog.
North Lake Tahoe Ski Lease Details
- For rentals 60+ nights, US Credit report and deposit check required with application. Applicants MUST be able to view property before application will be considered.
- For most ski lease rentals, security deposit (equal to one month's rent) plus first and last two month's rent is due before Move-In. Please note, this is FOUR MONTHS' RENT DUE BEFORE MOVE IN. Utility deposit, insurance and/or pro-rated snow removal are also due before move-in, if applicable.
- 4-6 month lease tenants pay monthly rent which includes local phone service, cable or satellite TV, internet/WiFi, HOA dues, trash, water, sewer, and sewer treatment. In addition, renters pay gas, electric, pro-rated snow removal, and hot tub service if applicable. For shorter ski leases, utilities will be negotiated.
- Please note, professional house and carpet cleaning on seasonal rentals may be required at the end of your tenancy and will be noted in your lease.
- Deposits will be refunded within 21 days of your lease end date. We highly recommend purchasing accidental damage insurance through us, to help cover your deposit.
Our North Lake Tahoe Ski Leases for 2018/2019 Ski Season will often be available in September for viewings. Give us a call.
Available in June 15, 2018 >> Click here for a condensed list of Ski Lease Properties and details
Or Search our detailed list of ski lease properties below for the 2018-19 Season:
Calendars may show blocked because of potential ski lease.