Looking for an Extended Lease?
Hauserman Rental Group offers an array of winter lease properties that are generally available for 4-6 month leases between November and May. For all non-winter months, we also have several homes that are available for seasonal lease and/or 31+ night stays.
SEASONAL/31+ NIGHT PROPERTIES
Some of our wonderful properties are available for minimum 31 night stays! This is a great opportunity to enjoy Tahoe without all the additional taxes! Unless otherwise specified, rent includes utilities. Additional refundable security deposit & cleaning fees will be added. Browse the property links below, scroll down, and then CALL US AT (800) 20-TAHOE to book your stay.
2022-2023 Winter Leases Rates & Availability
SCROLL DOWN TO VIEW AVAILABLE PROPERTIES.
Come spend the winter in Lake Tahoe with a seasonal winter lease from Hauserman Rental Group! We have a number of beautiful private homes, cabins, and condos available throughout the North and West Shores for the winter season. Click on a property link below to read the winter lease inclusions found at the top of the property description. Click here for more information about how to obtain a winter lease. Inventory of all Winter Leases will display below as they become available - scroll down. Please note that we will only show winter lease properties on or after August 1st prior to the upcoming winter season.
North Lake Tahoe Winter Lease Details
- For rentals 60+ nights, US Credit report and deposit check required with application. Applicants MUST be able to view property before application will be considered.
- For all winter lease rentals, security deposit (equal to one month's rent) plus first and last two month's rent is due before Move-In. Please note, this is equal to FOUR MONTHS' RENT DUE BEFORE MOVE IN. Utility deposit, insurance and/or pro-rated snow removal are also due before move-in, if applicable.
- 4-6 month lease tenants pay monthly rent which includes local phone service, cable or satellite TV, internet/WiFi, HOA dues, trash, water, sewer, and sewer treatment. In addition, renters pay gas, electric, pro-rated snow removal, and hot tub service if applicable. For shorter winter leases, utilities will be negotiated.
- Please note, professional house and carpet cleaning on seasonal rentals is required at the end of your tenancy and will be noted in your lease.
- Deposits will be refunded within 21 days after your lease end date. We highly recommend purchasing accidental damage insurance through us, to help cover your deposit.
Calendars may show blocked because of potential lease.